Our Lister Steps childcare facilities are currently open as usual (18.03.2020) but it probably comes as no surprise that we have made the decision to pause all our upcoming community events & activities until the current COVID-19 situation improves. We want everyone in our community to stay safe & healthy and this seems the most sensible way to reduce any unnecessary risks. The following weekly groups are therefore cancelled until further notice:
- Knit & Natter (Monday mornings)
- Bellydancing (Thursday evenings)
- Researching Our Roots (Friday afternoons)
We are also postponing the following events until it’s appropriate to reschedule:
- Thursday 26th March: Liverpool’s Heritage: People, Places & Spaces. If you have already booked tickets through Eventbrite, you will be refunded from 31st March according to their policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please email our Events Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Saturday 28th March: Litter pick in Newsham Park
- Wednesday 1st April: One Year on Site at St Cecilia’s Club
Although we’re disappointed that we won’t be able to enjoy these activities with you as planned, we’re looking forward to getting back together with all our fabulous friends & neighbours as soon as possible once the current situation improves. In the meantime, we’ll be keeping in touch as much as possible on social media so make sure you follow our @ListerStepsHub pages on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Look after each other and we hope that everyone stays safe and happy in these unusual times.
Lister Steps & The Old Library project team x